3/27/10

Smoked Salmon Pizza

I can't claim to have invented this yummy concoction - years ago we were served a similar creation as an appetizer by our friend Pam, owner/chef of Coconut Cove in George Town, Exuma, Bahamas. This is my version. I must admit, Stuart was curious when I ordered by usual veggie pizza plus a baked pizza crust with no toppings to take home!
  • one 8" baked pizza crust
  • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 4 oz smoked salmon, sliced into thin pieces
  • 4 scallions, cut into small rounds
  • 1 Tbsp capers, drained
  • 1 tsp dill weed
Spread the cream cheese over the pizza crust. Layer the other ingredients over the top in the order listed. Serve cold or at room temp.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Richard can't have cold-smoked salmon, so I use the hard smoked salmon in many recipes. I find it in the canned meats section of the grocery, near the tuna fish.

    ReplyDelete